BS-400 micro blue flame butane gas chefs blow torch lighter
Features Of Product
1. Ignition buttun and continous latch and safety lock.
2. Long angled nozzle and burn-free finger guard keep your hands safe from flames.
3. Durable to ensure long service life, small and light, easy to hold.
4. Adjustable temperature regulator for full flame control.
5. For lighting fireplaces, candles or cigars, for hobby arts and crafts projects, jewelry making, welding, many camping applications, and more.
Direction Of Use
1.Firstly, turn the ignition button in counter-clockingwise and then press it.
2.It will keep burning when you turn the ignition button in clockingwise direction.
3.Adjustment of flame: Spin the switch to control the flame between the big flame(+) and the small flame(-).
4.Make sure that the ignition button is completely closed when you don’t use the torch.
1. Please read all instructions and warnings before use;
2. To use butane gas, please turn the body upside down and push the butane tank firmly to the inflation valve. After filling the butane gas, please wait a few minutes until the gas is stable;
3. Please use caution when near fire sources, heaters or combustibles;
4. Do not touch the nozzle during use or just after use to avoid burns;
5. Please confirm that the product has no flames and has cooled down before storing;
6. Do not disassemble or repair by yourself;
7. It contains pressurized flammable gas, please keep away from children;
8. Please use in a ventilated environment, pay attention to flammable materials;
9. The direction of the fire head is strictly prohibited to face flammable substances such as face, skin and clothing to avoid danger;
10. When igniting, please look for the position of the fire outlet and press the switch moderately to ignite;
11. Do not leave the lighter in a high temperature environment (50 degrees Celsius/122 degrees Fahrenheit) for a long time, and avoid direct sunlight for a long time, such as around the stove, outdoor enclosed unmanned vehicles and trunks.