Outdoor portable camping welding butane gas blow torch lighter flame gun WS-530C
Features Of Product
1. The switch button is moderately tight and comfortable to the touch.
2. All-brass flamethrower, high-temperature flame large fire power, flame heating and stability.
3. The button is inflatable device to ensure long-term use.
4. Flame size can be adjusted according to your needs.
5. For hobby arts and crafts projects, jewelry making, welding, various camping applications, and more.
Direction Of Use
1.Press the Child Resistant Latch into the unlock position.
2.Press and hold the Ignition Button and then slide the Continous Flame Switch upward into the lock position with a finger to hold the flame.
3.Re-pressing the Igniton Button will reset the Continous Flame Latch and extinguish the flame.
4.After Using the torch for a continued flame then the flame extinguish suddenly.
5.Please hold the torch upside down and shake the torch body.After this action for best gasification.
1. Please read all instructions and tips before use;
2. To use butane gas, please turn the body upside down and push the butane tank firmly to the inflation valve. After filling the butane gas, please wait a few minutes until the gas is stable;
3. Please use caution when near fire sources, heaters or combustibles;
4. Do not touch the nozzle during use or just after use to avoid burns;
5. Please confirm that the product has no flames and has cooled down before storing;
6. Do not disassemble or repair by yourself;
7. It contains pressurized flammable gas, please keep away from children;
8. Please use in a ventilated environment, pay attention to flammable materials;
9. The direction of the fire head is strictly prohibited to face flammable substances such as face, skin and clothing to avoid danger;
10. When igniting, please look for the position of the fire outlet and press the switch moderately to ignite;
11. Do not leave the lighter in a high temperature environment (50 degrees Celsius/122 degrees Fahrenheit) for a long time, and avoid direct sunlight for a long time, such as around the stove, outdoor enclosed unmanned vehicles and trunks.