Butane torch lighter windproof BBQ lighter camping jet flame blow welding gas kitchen culinary torch lighter OS 490
Features Of Product
1. Sliding sawtooth control adjusts flame level to suit your various needs.
2. The bottom is an inflatable device, the air box has a large capacity and can be inflated repeatedly to meet long-term needs.
3. The parts of the fire outlet are firm and durable, resistant to high temperature and not easy to burn.
4. Our torch undergo rigorous 3rd party inspections to ensure they meet industry safety guidelines.
5. It's great for soldering and DIY house projects.
Instructions For Use
1. After adding butane, press the ignition switch to light up.
2. Switch to continuous flame mode: turn the torch clockwise to "off", while lighting the flashlight, it will keep burning.
3. Slide the sawtooth button to control the flame level, please be careful when the butane burns.
4. Turn the ignition switch to the "on" position and the flame will go out.
5. Please lock the ignition switch after use to prevent accidental ignition.
1. Please read all instructions and warnings before use;
2. When using butane gas, turn the body upside down and push the butane tank firmly towards the inflation valve. After filling the butane gas, wait a few minutes until the gas stabilizes;
3. Be careful when approaching fire, heaters or combustibles;
4. Do not touch the nozzle during use or just after use to avoid burns;
5. Before storing, please confirm that the product has no open flame and has been cooled;
6. Contains pressurized flammable gas, please keep away from children;
7. Please use it in a ventilated environment, pay attention to flammable materials;
8. It is strictly forbidden to face the face, skin, clothes and other flammable objects in the direction of the fire head, so as to avoid danger;
9. When igniting, please find the position of the burner and press the switch moderately to ignite;
10. Do not place the lighter in a high temperature environment.