BS-882 encendedor soplete butane gas lighter torch adjustable flame refillable kitchen cooking torch
Features Of Product
1. High temperature flame, stable flame heating, high temperature resistant shell, not easy to burn.
2.The size and length of the flame can be adjusted at any time according to your own requirements.
3.The air box has a large capacity and can be repeatedly inflated to meet the needs of long-term work.
4.Humanized appearance design, comfortable hand feel, easy to carry at any time.
5.Multifunctional torch for various occasions.
Instructions For Use
1. After adding butane, press the ignition switch to light up.
2. Switch to continuous flame mode: turn the torch clockwise to "off", while lighting the flashlight, it will keep burning.
3. Slide the sawtooth button to control the flame level, please be careful when the butane burns.
4. Turn the ignition switch to the "on" position and the flame will go out.
5. Please lock the ignition switch after use to prevent accidental ignition.
1. Please read all instructions and warnings before use.
2. To use butane gas, please turn the body upside down and push the butane tank firmly to the inflation valve. After filling the butane gas, please wait a few minutes until the gas is stable.
3. Please use caution when near fire sources, heaters or combustibles.
4. Do not touch the nozzle during use or just after use to avoid burns.
5. Please confirm that the product has no flames and has cooled down before storing.
6. Do not disassemble or repair by yourself.
7. It contains pressurized flammable gas, please keep away from children.
8. Please use in a ventilated environment, pay attention to flammable materials.
9. The direction of the fire head is strictly prohibited to face flammable substances such as face, skin and clothing to avoid danger.
10. When igniting, please look for the position of the fire outlet and press the switch moderately to ignite.
11. Do not leave the lighter in a high temperature environment (50 degrees Celsius/122 degrees Fahrenheit) for a long time, and avoid direct sunlight for a long time, such as around the stove, outdoor enclosed unmanned vehicles and trunks.